26 April 2013

Thunderstruck - Too beautiful for words

I am fickle. I'll admit it. I always think I have a favourite flower then the seasons change and another flower, one I may not have seen since the year before, comes in and I am smitten. I have an absolute adoration with Astilbe. I always think it looks like you should be tickled with it. It looks delicate and feminine; all the things I think I am not. I had been waiting for weeks for it to come into season and when our shipment arrived in our new shop, it was exactly as I remembered it. Do come and explore our new shop; the flowers are beautiful! As always, available in limited quantities.

And don't forget! Mother's Day is May 12. Order now so as not to be disappointed!

Astilbe paired with Vandela (Rose)

I walked into the shop yesterday morning to see Amanda on her tummy, camera in hand. The morning light was pouring in through the large shop front window spilling onto the Astilbe. 

Astilbe shot in the morning light - seeing this image I feel I should be wandering barefoot through a dewy meadow with  a hair circlet made of Astilbe

Cherry Blossom (or as I refer to it - Spring time in Paris)

Gloriosa Lily

Anthurium



Celosia Cristata - how fabulous are these?!


Roses - Black Baccarat

Roses - Black Baccarat. They almost look like they are made out of velvet

Peonies - Sarah Bernhardt

Peonies - Sarah Bernhardt

Veronica
I have never seen Veronica before but have to say, I think it has stolen a tiny piece of my heart

Vibernum

No comments:

Post a Comment