8 November 2013

Fabulous Flowers on a Friday

What an awesome day in the shop... Kirsteen and Kati were out on site and I was left to my own devices. That's usually when I get into trouble! Instead the phone rang off the hook, guests came in to buy flowers, I sold one of Amanda's awesome paintings and yet I was still able to do some creative Christmas planning. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (but more on that later...).

But the best part... The items I purchased at the New York Gift Show in August have just begun to arrive.  By the truckload - I can't wait to unpack some of the new items we'll be offering as of next week. You really don't want to miss a thing!  If you're not watching the rugby, do come for a visit. We'd love to see you and share our love for flowers. xox

I so loved the white arrangement Kati did in one of the new large mercury vases. Tres chic!

These David Austen Garden Roses with red thorns deserve a whole post to themselves. 


Loved that the Anemones came in a Chinese Red
 - my neighbour, who is gently into her 80's would go mad for this colour.  
We often spend Friday nights walking the pups once back at her house 
together we solve the world's problems over a glass (or two) of Champagne and smoked salmon

Note to self: Send Hope a bouquet of Chinese Red Anemones, wrapped in our signature ribbon, and tied up with love

Even the Anthurium was tinged with red

Do we have seasons in Bemuda? 
So loved seeing these branches; it felt like I was bringing back a reminder from Central Park

The purple Dendrobium Orchids were bursting out of the container

And yellow Irises brightened the day 
and reminded me that summer will soon be here before we know it

No comments:

Post a Comment