18 January 2014

Saturdays aren't just for lying in bed...

10.00 a.m. and I busy in the shop creating and dreaming all things Valentines. That was until I walked past the fridge; I had to stop in my tracks when I saw the Sweet Peas.  100 stems arrived yesterday and now only a small handful were left. I always love it when the Sweet Peas come in. They are feminine, intricate and flirtatious and always a breath of fresh air, especially on grey rainy days like today.  Or maybe it was because they were pink? I am not sure. And for once I didn't question it. After all it was Saturday and I was happy. As for the idea of having a sleep in? Well, maybe that's what Sundays are for!

Sweet Pea


The Sweetest Arrangement with French Lilac, Germini and Sweet Pea

Germini in Blush

French Lilac

Spray Carnations


Hydrangea

Hydrangea

Hyacinth

Flora Greenaria Botanica - just testing to see if you're still reading this!


An arrangement using Hyacinth, Eucalyptus, Miss Piggy Roses, Pink Spray Roses, 
French Lilac, Sweet Pea and Hypericum Berry


No comments:

Post a Comment