22 August 2013

Weird, Wild and Wonderful

I have just come back from the New York International Gift Fair and been blown away by the incredible assortment of vases and object d'art available to the market. Going into the shop for the first time in what felt like days, I opened the door to see Amanda sprawled out on the floor, camera in hand, photographing flowers. 


Kati had been designing bouquets and Kirsteen was chatting away to a customer. As much as I loved being away, lost in the hustle and bustle of New York City, I so enjoyed coming home. Even if it was to all sorts of weird, wild and wonderful things on display in the floral fridge. But don't take my word for it - the flowers have just arrived - go take a peek but be careful as you walk in, Amanda might be on her tummy photographing flowers. 


Gladiola



I saw this rose today, I think for the first time, and fell in love. 

Hydrangea

Pin Cushion Protea




Summer arrangement
Designer: Kati



Ready to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment